Easing the Teasing Testimonials
- "The strategies taught in Easing the Teasing can be applied by kids of all ages. My 8th grader gets teased a lot, but he's learned how to cope. For instance, when kids tease him about his crazy t-shirts, he says "thank you", smiles and walks away. He feels great about handling an uncomfortable situation, and the other kids have no choice but to move on. Easing the Teasing provides valuable life skills for any kid!"
--A Chicago mom
- "An excellent, motivational presentation by a highly qualified and knowledgable presenter, Judy Freedman.''
- "Very well done presentation, very informative.''
- "Great job! Thank you for all your wisdom and experience.''
- "Everyone should hear this presentation.''
- "Judy Freedman was excellent--I would love for her program to be implemented everywhere!''
- "100% of everything presented and discussed was relevant and pertinent to social issues in our schools.''
- "The best features were the material available and the relevance to my work.''
- "Dynamic speaker, expertise, engaging -- responsive to our questions and comments.''
- "Organized speaker, great handouts, very clearly presented.''
- "The best feature was Judy Freedman's easy manner.''
- "Wonderful handouts. Judy did a fabulous job!''
- "Very good presentation -- this topic includes what we face as teachers everyday in our classrooms and school.''
- "I liked all the practical tips for students, parents, teachers, on what to do.''
- "The best features were the discussion, materials given, great examples, great presentation!''
- "Judy kept my interest.''
- "Subject matter and handouts were very useful.''
- "I liked the practical knowledge and useful instruction to help with my job.''
- "Judy's presentation was put together well -- theory and how it can be practically used in the classroom.'
- "Great practical ideas and well-explained. I feel that I have enoughinformation from the session to put together a classroom or group program."
- "Useful and worth my time and money."
- "Helpful on a personal level too."
- "Great presentation! Examples and stories added a lot."
- "Very practical information and easy to take back to my district and implement immediately. It was very thorough."
- "Great suggestions and wonderful information. Kept my interest and gave me lots of ideas to take back to school."